Hey Alvaro
The 404 error is gone by now due to putting in the " at the end

Am 22.04.20, 12:24 schrieb "Alvaro" <zurca...@gmail.com>:

    ...Maxim remember it you said to another user about
    applicationContext.xml and the same 404 error.

    That user follows the tuto

    "Instalacion certificados SSL y Coturn para OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M3.pdf"

    ...and there was a line:

    p:flowoutTimeout="5"

    ...that must be not. After remove it OM works right.

    Maybe if Julian remove this line, everything will work right.