Well,
this is something other than "Select front camera if none was selected
before"
But it can help IF such constraint is supported by client browser :)
I also had some issues with `acceptable, ideal, and/or exact` constraints

This can be investigated :)

Any volunteers? :)))

On Thu, 21 May 2020 at 23:20, Konstantin Kuzov <master.nosfer...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Isn't it possible to suggest or force exact type of camera using
> MediaTrack's video constraint facingMode?
>
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/MediaTrackConstraints/facingMode
>

> чт, 21 мая 2020 г. в 15:45, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Hello Peter,
>>
>> unfortunately there is no parameters we can use to distinguish if it is
>> front or back camera :(
>> We can get the list of devices and detect if it is Audio or Video device
>>
>> So we create 2 lists and select first item from both (or previously
>> selected .... )
>>
>> On Thu, 21 May 2020 at 17:08, Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi together,
>>>
>>> if one use a device with two cams rear view cam is selected by default.
>>> I think if it is possible it is better to use front cam as default. WDYT?
>>>
>>> Greetings Peter
>>>

>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Maxim