"Take a tour" wizard
=> No I mean interactive. Pretty much exactly like the Test-Setup dialog. I
truely believe this will decrease amount of people asking for help.

With the release of 5.0.0 a large new number of users will be interested:
It will be probably the first time they are using Webcam + Microphone in a
browser.

Does our Stand-Alone Test network application still work for HTML5/webRTC ?
I think there was a Jira for adding some network testing to it.

If I would add Audio/Video testing capabilities to it, that could also
solve this problem.

So if people have problems with audio/video network, we can redirect them
to this tool and they can verify in it.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Seb