Hi Maxim,
Is there any specific build order in order to successfully generate an
apache-tomcat-${tomcat.version}.tar.gz under
openmeetings/openmeetings-server/target/ ?
I’ve tried "mvn install -P allModules,unpacked,mysql -pl
openmeetings-web,openmeetings-server -Dwicket.configuration=DEVELOPMENT” for
several times, sometimes it did, sometimes it didn’t (I mean generating
apache-tomcat-${tomcat.version}.tar.gz).

 I was really confused for such a while and didn’t know what to do. I felt so
frustrated for myself that I always stuck at this building problem.