Yes I get the same result, however, this does not appear to be a valid
stress test of kms. This stress tests a client machine with multiple
tabs or browser windows each with connections and determines that it is
CPU bound.

It seems the only way to stress test kms is to do this with multiple
client machines. I have 3 laptops here and a couple of smart phones so
I will try distributing the client windows among all of them.

Dennis