Nice :-)

Ali

On 8/25/21 3:07 PM, Lee But wrote:
Hello Maxim,

Here are two templates. One is formal, the other informal. I think it would be useful for admins to view default templates and create their own invitations as well.
possible keys could be:

send.formal.invite.to.user.created.by.admin
send.casual.invite.to.user.created.by.admin
send.custom.invite.to.user.created.by.admin

In the examples below, the name order could be swapped according to the language being used.

*****************
Formal version

*****************

Dear <firstName> <lastName>,

<adminFirstName> <adminLastName> at <application.base.url> has invited you to join their online meeting room(s).

To complete your registration and use the room(s), please visit the link below and create a strong password.

<URL>

Your username for logging in is <username>.

Thank you for joining our meeting rooms.

Best regards,

<adminFirstName> <adminLastName>

If you have received this invitation in error, please _click here_ to deregister.

*****************
Casual version

Hi <firstName> <lastName>,

<adminFirstName> <adminLastName> here from <application.base.url>. I’ve added you as a user to our online meeting room(s).

To use the room(s), you need to complete your registration. Click the link below and create a strong password.

<URL>

Your username for logging in is <username>.

Thanks for joining our meeting room(s).

See you soon!

<adminFirstName>

If I’ve sent you this invitation by mistake, please _click here_ to deregister.