Can you not host 1 updated container ? Then we pull from that ?
On 28/10/2021 09:57, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com> wrote:
Each Docker image is about 2Gb
too much for nightly build

you can build the dockerized version yourself :)))
The instructions are here: https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-docker#instructions-for-developers <https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-docker#instructions-for-developers>

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 at 14:53, Daniel Baker <i...@collisiondetection.biz <mailto:i...@collisiondetection.biz>> wrote:

    Can you do that for a nightly build ?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools>
>>             >>>
>>             >>> ...called:
>>             >>>
>>             >>>
>>             >>> Installation OpenMeetings 6.2.0 on Arch Linux
>>             >>>
>>             >>> Installation OpenMeetings 6.2.0 on Centos 7
>>             >>>
>>             >>> Installation OpenMeetings 6.2.0 on Centos 8
>>             >>>
>>             >>> Installation OpenMeetings 6.2.0 on Debian 10
>>             >>>
>>             >>> Installation OpenMeetings 6.2.0 on Debian 11
>>             >>>
>>             >>> Installation OpenMeetings 6.2.0 on Fedora 34
>>             >>>
>>             >>> Installation OpenMeetings 6.2.0 on openSUSE Leap 15.2
>>             >>>
>>             >>> Installation OpenMeetings 6.2.0 on openSUSE Leap 15.3
>>             >>>
>>             >>> Installation OpenMeetings 6.2.0 on Ubuntu 18.04 lts
>>             >>>
>>             >>> Installation OpenMeetings 6.2.0 on Ubuntu 20.04 lts
>>             >>>
>>             >>> Installation OpenMeetings 6.2.0 on Ubuntu 21.04
>>             >>>
>>             >>>
>>             >>> Best Regards
>>             >>>