Hi all,

I am deleting the openmeetings recordings from SOAP API, but it is not
deleting the actual file, only sets the deleted flag = true.
So I tried running following admin cleanup command after making the delete
API request.

*/opt/openmeetings/admin.sh -v -f --cleanup*
This is also not deleting the recording file, please find the attached
output log file
But when I tried cleanup through openmeetings admin UI interface then it is
deleting the recordings which has deleted=true

I want to delete those recordings(deleted=true) through command instead of
UI interface, any ideas how I can do this?
Please help me with this, Thanks in advance.