Yes, it needs a JIRA

Ali

On 2/18/22 8:38 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
command line admin and UI uses same code
so I would say: it should work

I've just checked it locally: it seems command line admin doesn't report deleted recordings
please file JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/OPENMEETINGS

On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 at 22:35, SanKet Parte <sanketpart...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I am deleting the openmeetings recordings from SOAP API, but it is
    not deleting the actual file, only sets the deleted flag = true.
    So I tried running following admin cleanup command after making
    the delete API request.
    */opt/openmeetings/admin.sh -v -f --cleanup
    *
    This is also not deleting the recording file, please find the
    attached output log file
    But when I tried cleanup through openmeetings admin UI interface
    then it is deleting the recordings which has deleted=true

    I want to delete those recordings(deleted=true) through command
    instead of UI interface, any ideas how I can do this?
    Please help me with this, Thanks in advance.

Maxim