Not many pros or cons in this discussion.

But I think it would be a good option to have available for users. As well
as a good feature to advertise for. Especially in order to use OpenMeetings
in a Gov/Education environment where compliance may require to have 2
factor auth for applications in order for using it.

So I assume I can create some tickets and get this on the way.

Thanks
Seb

Sebastian Wagner
Director Arrakeen Solutions, OM-Hosting.com
http://arrakeen-solutions.co.nz/
https://om-hosting.com - Cloud & Server Hosting for HTML5
Video-Conferencing OpenMeetings
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/da4e8828-743d-4968-af6f-49033f10d60a/public_url>