Hello Seb,

Sorry for a late response, I'm on vacation :)

I would
+1 this feature :)

The problems we'll need to solve
- add 2fa mechanisms other than email (not sure if apps like "Google
authenticator" has open source API :(, we can use telegram API ....)
- we'll need to move this out of om_user db table (maybe with
activation_hash and *reset-password-hash*

Need to be investigated and carefully refactored :)

from mobile (sorry for typos ;)