OK
I'm back to this topic :)))

(very sorry for the extra slow progress :((( )

On Thu, 15 Sept 2022 at 13:18, Ali Alhaidary
<ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org> wrote:

> Thanks @Max, see my response embedded :-)
>
> On 9/15/22 8:19 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> > (adding user@ list :)))
> >
> > On Thu, 8 Sept 2022 at 20:20, Ali Alhaidary <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org>
> > wrote:
> >> Hi Max,
> >>
> >> It has been some time since we communicated. Looking at some other
> >> software, and the advances it is going on, that are the result of user
> >> needs, I would suggest the following enhancements:
> >>
> >> 1. A 'redo' action that goes with the 'undo' action.
> > should be doable :)
> :-)

please file JIRA :)

> >> 2. Full screen whiteboard mode.
> > which part of the room should go Full Screen?
> > Whiteboard only? (no chat, no user list)
> Yes, no user list, no files list and no chat, only WB and its tools. All
> other browser components should not be visible, may be an 'esc' key to
> exit ?

please file JIRA :)

> >> 3. saving the presentation as a 'vector', so it can be edited when
> >> uploading again.
> > this one need to be clarified :(
> > WB is saved as JSON all objects/drawings etc. are in vector format
> > You can load WB then continue editing :)
> Now we can export the presentation as png and PDF, so we need to export
> it as json as well.

Actually this is done
You can click on "Save" WB-tool-icon and you will have WB saved in JSON format
Saved WB is available at Files -> Room files (public drive)

> >> We need also to start talking about the moodle plugin, with thousands of
> >> recordings that are building up.
> > sounds like pagination should be added :)))
> Yes, as discussed few years ago :-)

this one "on-me"
Hopefully will do in near couple of weeks :))

> >> Thanks, and keep safe,
> >>
> >> Ali

Maxim