welcome back :-)

Ali

On 12/11/22 7:00 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
OK
I'm back to this topic :)))

(very sorry for the extra slow progress :((( )

On Thu, 15 Sept 2022 at 13:18, Ali Alhaidary
<ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org> wrote:
Thanks @Max, see my response embedded :-)

On 9/15/22 8:19 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
(adding user@ list :)))

On Thu, 8 Sept 2022 at 20:20, Ali Alhaidary <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org> wrote:
Hi Max,

It has been some time since we communicated. Looking at some other
software, and the advances it is going on, that are the result of user
needs, I would suggest the following enhancements:

1. A 'redo' action that goes with the 'undo' action.
should be doable :)
:-)
please file JIRA :)

2. Full screen whiteboard mode.
which part of the room should go Full Screen?
Whiteboard only? (no chat, no user list)
Yes, no user list, no files list and no chat, only WB and its tools. All
other browser components should not be visible, may be an 'esc' key to
exit ?
please file JIRA :)

3. saving the presentation as a 'vector', so it can be edited when
uploading again.
this one need to be clarified :(
WB is saved as JSON all objects/drawings etc. are in vector format
You can load WB then continue editing :)
Now we can export the presentation as png and PDF, so we need to export
it as json as well.
Actually this is done
You can click on "Save" WB-tool-icon and you will have WB saved in JSON format
Saved WB is available at Files -> Room files (public drive)

We need also to start talking about the moodle plugin, with thousands of
recordings that are building up.
sounds like pagination should be added :)))
Yes, as discussed few years ago :-)
this one "on-me"
Hopefully will do in near couple of weeks :))

Thanks, and keep safe,

Ali