Is it possible just to pint it out please?

Ali

On 12/27/22 6:53 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
I would start with examine the logs

and will add missing key-value part to openmeetings.properties :)

On Tue, 27 Dec 2022 at 19:00, Ali Alhaidary <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org> wrote:

    Where and what ? :-)

    Ali

    On 12/27/22 8:13 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
    you have to add new values to your config :)

    #206 is at demo-next
    seems to work as expected :)

    On Tue, 27 Dec 2022 at 10:37, Ali Alhaidary
    <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org> wrote:

        No, I did not change anything in openmeetings.properties as
        we want to use om as before initially...

        ################## Time-based One Time Password
        ## Please NOTE these values need to be changed BEFORE users
        will set-up OTP for themselves
        ## otherwise they can't login

        # NOTE Config->application.name <http://application.name>
        will be used if blank