hmmm
Are you sure you sent valid logs?
Could you please try:

0) stop OM (if any)
    - - check with `ps -ef|grep java`
1) unpack to NEW empty folder
2) change nothing
3) cd to this NEW_FOLDER/apache-openmeetings-7.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
3) run `./admin.sh -i -v -user ui_admin -email someem...@gmail.com -tz
"Asia/Tehran" -group "yourgroup"`
4) enter password
5) run `./bin/catalina.sh run`
6) check "https://localhost:5443/openmeetings";

If there will be errors, send me console output :)

if everything is OK

compare your openmeeting.properties file and the file from
apache-openmeetings-7.0.0-SNAPSHOT
I would suggest to use some UI merge tool
for ex:
Ubuntu: meld
Win:      WinMerge

Maxim