Hi!

I had installed the OwnCloud server from the Opensuse package source on my
Kubuntu 15.10 box, and it worked. Now I upgraded to Kubuntu 16.04, and the
Owncloud server got deinstalled.

In order to install it again, I've put the following in /etc/apt/
sources.list.d/owncloud.list:

   deb http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/ownCloud:/community/
xUbuntu_16.04/ /

Then I try to reinstall owncloud-sever, and I get this:

~ $ LANG=C sudo apt-get install owncloud-server
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 owncloud-server : Depends: php5 (>= 5.4.0) but it is not installable
                   Depends: php5-mysqlnd but it is not installable or
                            php5-mysql but it is not installable
                   Depends: php5-sqlite but it is not installable
                   Depends: php5-pgsql but it is not installable
                   Depends: php5-intl but it is not installable
                   Depends: php5-mcrypt but it is not installable
                   Depends: php5-curl but it is not installable
                   Depends: php5-json but it is not installable
                   Depends: php5-ldap but it is not installable
                   Depends: php5-cli but it is not installable

For me, this looks like a packaging bug, since php5 isn't available in
(K)Ubnutu 16.04:

~ $ LANG=C sudo apt-get install php5
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package php5 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'php5' has no installation candidate

When will this be fixed ...?

Bye
Volker