On 10/15/2016 08:12 AM, Greg Troxel wrote:

> I am also using DAVDroid, and it works well.   It's also Free Software
> and available in f-droid, so it works for those of you that decline to
> have a google account.

Add another for F-Droid + DAVdroid! It works REALLY well. Some of the
others mentioned, I had issues with but never an issue with DAVdroid.

Also, I would like to throw in a shout to Etar (also found in F-Droid)
as a calendar. I personally like the lay out and it hasn't been nearly
as flaky as the built-in-calendar*. I like it quite a bit more than the
built in one. I and my wife are quite happy with the setup.

* Yeah, I know. The default calendar I have is *ancient* and supposedly
most of my problems are fixed in the new versions. Except my Android
device doesn't get updates from the vendor and I _can't_ get the default
one to update due to not being able to root the device. The Android
eco-system sucks bad! And the answer isn't to buy a new device either!!
OK. That is all the rant I have for now. :-)

~Stack~