Same thing happened to us as well.
We deleted the info from the system table for the corresponding table and
then dropped the table from hbase shell.

We are on phoenix 2.2.1 and hbase 94.7

Since it anyways throws a invalid ddl exception, it shouldn't be adding
anything to the meta table

--
Email from people at capillarytech.com may not represent official policy of
Capillary Technologies unless explicitly stated. Please see our