Anirudha

At Salesforce,  one of the use cases Phoenix and HBase is used for is
storing immutable event data such as login information. We periodically run
aggregate queries to generate metrics eg. number of logins per user. We
select the columns of the primary key based on the filters used while
querying data. Our objects don't have multi-level parent child
relationships.
Do you have any specific information you are looking for?

-Thomas

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 11:28 AM, Anirudha Khanna <akha...@marinsoftware.com