Hi Anirudha,

We're presently using Phoenix with the Dropwizard framework, using JDBI:
https://dropwizard.github.io/dropwizard/manual/jdbi.html

As well, I did a small trial run with the Play 2 Framework using both Anorm
and Ebean, which were successful. We ended up choosing Dropwizard instead
though.
https://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.3.x/ScalaAnorm
https://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.3.x/JavaEbean

If I recall correctly, most things just work out of the box. Depending on
the framework, you'll need to have a way to force the UPSERT syntax vs.
UPDATE. If you end up going with JDBI, I believe we had to override a
'validation query' setting, as well as an 'auto commit' setting in the
Dropwizard DB configuration.

Best,

Josh

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Anirudha Khanna <akha...@marinsoftware.com