Optimization did help somewhat but not to the extent I was expecting. See
chart below.

[image: Inline image 1]

Can you share your table schema so I can experiment with it? Another thing
you can try is reducing guidepost <https://phoenix.apache.org/tuning.html>
width for this table by executing UPDATE STATISTICS TRANSACTIONS SET
"phoenix.stats.guidepost.width"=50000000;