It is. The parcel is not just a packaging of the Phoenix code into a
different format. It requires some modifications. However, it's doable...
Andrew applied those modifications on a later version and we packaged it
into a Parcel. So it's definitely doable. Might be interesting to do that
for the last version, but will require some efforts...