I just need someone who tells which git repository to use, the
branching/tagging policy, what should be done to release a parcel (i.e.
compile, test ok, update docs, etc). For example, I need someone who says:
to release a Phoenix CDH  parcel the process is this:

1. use this repo (e.g.https://github.com/pboado/phoenix-for-cloudera
<https://github.com/pboado/phoenix-for-cloudera/tree/4.11-cdh5.11.2> or
https://github.com/apahce/phoenix)
2. create one or more branches for each supported release (i.e.
4.11-cdh-5.10 and 4.11-cdh-5.11)
    - this imply to create an official compatibility matrix...obviously it
doesn't make sense to issue a 4.11-cdh-4.1 for example)
3. The test that should be passed to consider a parcel ok for a release
4. Which documentation to write
5. Who is responsible to update Phoenix site and announcements etc?
6. Call for contributors when a new release is needed and coordinate them

Kind of those things :)