Sorry, I don't understander your purpose. According to your proposal, it
seems that can't achieve.  You need a hash partition, However,  Some things
need to clarify that HBase is a range partition engine and the salt buckets
were used to avoid hotspot, in other words, HBase as a storage engine can't
support hash partition.

   Jaanai Zhang
   Best regards!

Gerald Sangudi <gsang...@23andme.com> 于2018年9月13日周四 下午11:32写道: