Yes, that is the region server logs. You mentioned the tracing features
that allow you to find some important metrics in the path of query or
insert, please see: https://phoenix.apache.org/tracing.html, the region
server logs just provide logging information of RS(just including logs of
the server sides).

   Jaanai Zhang
   Best regards!

talluri abhishek <abhishektall...@gmail.com> 于2019年2月14日周四 上午11:23写道: