No problem! In this case, insertion order is the same as natural order, so
I think a LinkedHashMap is probably a better choice for this particular use
case.

Here's a great SO post about the differences between HashMap, TreeMap and
LinkedHashMap.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2889777/difference-between-hashmap-linkedhashmap-and-sortedmap-in-java