Hi,

Here a few things that I would check.

POI jars:C:\Tomcat\webapps\websrv\WEB-INF\lib

> Including:
> poi-3.6
> poi-contrib-3.6
> poi-ooxml-3.6
> poi-scratchpad 3.6
> ooxml-schemas-1.0
> xmlbeans-2.3.0
> dom4j-1.6.1
> geronimo-stax

(I just saw you conversation with Nick in the earlier thread.)

What is in C:\Tomcat\shared\lib and C:\Tomcat\common\lib? Are there other
versions of any of these Jars?

> Java version: 1.5
> Tomcat: 5.5

Which Tomcat 5.5? The current version is 5.5.29.

Is your Tomcat started with -Djava.awt.headless=true?

Regards,
Dave

> On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 11:25 AM, David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>wrote:
>
>>> Yes, this file was created using Excel 2007. The file was originally an
>>> .xls, and I migrated it to .xlsx (however, I have tried uploading both
>> new
>>> and modified .xls files and it won't budge).
>>>
>>> Per request, I unzipped the .xlsx files and the reported structure is
>> this:
>>>
>>> _rels Folder
>>> docProps Folder
>>> xl Folder
>>> [Content_Types].xml
>>
>> What's in this file?
>>
>>> Inside the xl folder I found the following files:
>>>
>>> _rels Folder
>>> printerSettings Folder
>>> theme folder
>>> worksheets folder