Hello,

We are using apache poi to import values in our program via Excel xls and xlsx.
During the migration from Java 8 to Java 11 inclusive modularisation I
encountered this problem.
The program is build in eclipse 2018-12 with maven.

The (hopefully) last step to do is to get poi-ooxml-4.0.1jar running.
The problem is that it requires either poi-ooxml-schemas or ooxml-schemas which
both requires xmlbeans.
xmlbeans has one same named package (schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.src) which is
used in the schemas, too. This isn't possible in a modularized java program.
[cid:image001.png@01D4B3D7.FAEE2A80]

What I did so far:
I was already able to add a module-info.jar to the jars created with jdeps.
I tried to delete the double named package (schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.src) in
the xmlbeans but obviously there are different files in this package.
Then I merged ooxml-schemas and xmlbeans to ooxml-schemas but now I get the
attached exception.

My next approach would be to download the development sources of both projects
and try to merge them, but maybe you know a better way?

Best regards,

Achim Alexander