Hi Achim,

But please don't waste your time in explaining it to me when it is easier for
you to build it by yourself and not necessary for me to understand.

I've tried to change the schema generation via the repackage parameter, which is
only available by using the org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler directly,
but this renames all references to standard XmlBeans classes (e.g.
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException -> org.apache.poi.XmlException)

I'm now trying to do something similar by replacing the resource directory in
the sources ... not sure if this will work out ...

Andi