From: Anandha L Ranganathan <analog.s...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, December 11, 2017 at 5:45 PM
To: "user@ranger.apache.org" <user@ranger.apache.org>
Subject: LDAP integration, the users and groups are not populating in ranger
admin tool

Hi
I am trying to integrate Ranger with LDAP. I made all the configuration and
connectivity is established wtih LDAP. I was going through the logs and I can
see syncing

12 Dec 2017 00:19:50  INFO LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder [UnixUserSyncThread] -
LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder updateSink started
12 Dec 2017 00:19:50  INFO LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder [UnixUserSyncThread] -
Performing Group search first
12 Dec 2017 00:19:50  INFO LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder [UnixUserSyncThread] -
extendedAllGroupsSearchFilter =
(&(objectclass=organizationalUnit)(|(uSNChanged>=0)(modifyTimestamp>=19700101120000Z)))
12 Dec 2017 00:19:50  INFO LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder [UnixUserSyncThread] - cn
empty for entry OU=GDUsers,DC=glassdoor,DC=local, skipping sync
12 Dec 2017 00:19:50  INFO LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder [UnixUserSyncThread] - cn
empty for entry OU=Service Accounts,OU=GDUsers,DC=glassdoor,DC=local, skipping
sync
12 Dec 2017 00:19:50  INFO LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder [UnixUserSyncThread] - cn
empty for entry OU=ENGINEERING,OU=GDUsers,DC=glassdoor,DC=local, skipping sync

But I don't see this data being populated on the user tab on the ranger admin
tool.  Is that I am missing something in the config ?
Thanks
Anand