Thanks Sailaja for the reply.

I followed the instruction and able to establish the connection with LDAP
and can retrieve all the groups and users. But I am unable to see user and
group information on the ranger admin.
I am not sure what other configuration I am missing?  The document provides
the config information for "Ranger User Info".  Is there any config changes
required on the Advanced tab ?

Thanks in advance.