Magnus,

Thank you for sharing your excellent work with Apache Atlas and Apache Ranger
communities. The presentation is detailed and very well compiled. This will be
of immense value for organizations - in designing and setting up authorization
policies for data in Hadoop.

We value your feedback on better API documentation and tag-based row-filter
policies. We will plan to address these shortly.

Thanks again.

Madhan