Hi guys,

I understand the feature is still not available at the moment, so 2
questions :
- I gave a look at the current code, I don't think the development of such
a feature would be too hard. If I develop it, could it be merged easily ?
- Is there a way to modify the users post-import in order to enrich the
first name/last name/email fields (manually or with an API) ?

Thanks for your help,

Loïc CHANEL
Technical leader Big Data
Capgemini (Lyon, France)