Hi guys,

As I'm pulling Ranger users from LDAP, I would like not only to pull the
username from there but also the first and last name, and most importantly
the email address of the LDAP user. This led me to an old Jira
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RANGER-567> that asks for just that
feature (the person who answers has an oddly familiar first name), which
makes me think it has not been implemented yet.
Am I correct ? If so, how hard would it be to develop and maintain that
feature ?
In parallel, is there a way to modify the users post-import in order to
enrich the first name/last name/email fields ?
Thanks for your help,

Loïc CHANEL
Technical leader Big Data
Capgemini (Lyon, France)