Aruna,

>> 2nd case --> if a different user "it3" does a "submit-app" on the "default"
>> queue, then the audit log shows the result as "denied". However, the policy
>> id is blank, is this the right behavior? the isAccessAllowed returns “Denied"

Since there was no policy that allowed the access, the request was denied.
Hence the policyId is blank.

>> 3rd case --> if the user "network3" does a "admin-queue" on the "default"
>> queue, then the audit log shows "allowed", instead of "denied”

The audit log clearly says that the access was granted by policyId=656. Can you
please send the screenshot of the policy? Another possibility is if your
service-def has “ADMIN_QUEUE” as an impliedGrant for “SUBMIT_APP” (as shown
below); can you please check if this is the case?

"accessTypes":

[

{

"itemId": 1,