On 8/19/06, ziya guven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, in my application i want to implement shale navigation security but i
couldt find any way to implement that i look at the AbstractViewController
but i cant find anything. if you help me about that i will be very happy.
Thanks for your hepls...

Shale does not currently have any features that implement navigation
security (although that would be a nice enhancment ... there's already an
open issue[1] if you'd like to make suggestions about what capabilities you
need, or how you think they ought to work -- or just subscribe to updates so
you can watch progress on this).  However, you should be able to use any
security infrastructure that is implemented as a filter ... in a
Servlet 2.4or later application, you can enforce using the filter on a
RequestDispatcher.forward() call (which is what JSF does under the covers to
display a JSP page).

Craig

[1] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-149