On 8/20/06, Adrian Mitev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there in the Shale's roadmap to add security features.

There is a JIRA issue already open to collect input on this topic[1].  It
makes a lot of sense to me for Shale to have functionality in this area ...
but I'm really interested first in what kinds of problems people want to
solve, so we make sure we're building the right stuff.  Commenting on this
JIRA issue, or having conversations hers, are both good ways to start
talking about the problems such a feature should address ... then, we can
figure out what kind of stuff to actually build to solve to address those
requirements.

What kinds of things would *you* like Shale to do in this area?

--
Seeing is believing

Craig

[1] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-149