Hi

Did I hear refactoring?

Hermod

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Gary VanMatre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 4. oktober 2006 17:13
Til: user@shale.apache.org
Emne: RE: Error in sandbox shale-clay-mailreader pom

>From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hi
>
> Likewise with the struts-mailreader-dao.jar. Update it to 1.3.5, and it
can be
> downloaded from ibiblio.
>
> Hemrod

Yeap, I will and thanks for the tip.  I registered this this one in my own
maven reopos but we might want to use myfaces 1.1.4 instead.  This example
has not been refactored based on shales recent re-organization.

I was thinking of moving this out of the sandbox and into the examples.  I
pause here because it's a copy of the shale-mailreader but using Clay
instead of JSP.  There would be duplicated source to maintain.

Any thoughts?

> Hermod

*

> This email with attachments is solely for the use of the individual or
> entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR
Group