>From: Hermod Opstvedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hi
>
> Did I hear refactoring?

ummm bow bow (chicka chick-ahhhhh) ooooh yeaaaaah

Craig is pretty stealthy and efficient.  Take a look at the trunk:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/shale/framework/trunk/

Notice that there are a few new projects, shale-validator, shale-apps, and
shale-view.  These are all pulled from shale-core.   The idea was to simplify
dependencies.

> Hermod

Gary