RoboHelp (commercial), is popular.  I think it got acquired by macromedia..

Bill

             "Dick Starr"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       "Shale User Group"
             10/20/2006 12:14          <user@shale.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [OT] recommendation for html help
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         within a Shale application
                   .org

I want to create html help for my Shale application and would appreciate
some guidance, as I have never done html help before. What I would like
to do is to have a link (or button) that the user clicks that then opens
a smaller browser window within the current browser window that then
goes to the appropriate section of the help file. We use Firefox.

Any recommendations on software that generates html help, either open
source or commercial?

What is the correct way to implement multiple language html help files?

Are there any Faces components that are used to display help?

Thanks in advance.

Dick Starr

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and
any attachments. Thank you.