On 11/9/06, Alexandre Touret <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,
I m trying to integrate some AJAX enabled JSF libraries with a shale
application. I have already tested icefaces and ajax4jsf. Unfortunately,
I encounter some troubles with the integration against shale ..

Could you share more details about the problems you ran into?

Do you know if there are any AJAX - JSF framework (free or not ) which
is compatible with shale ?

In addition to this question, I'd be interested in the reverse ... which
frameworks do you think we (Shale developers) should focus on being
compatible with?  My intent is to focus on building sample and testing apps
with these frameworks, and with a limited amount of time available, I'd like
to focus on the ones people care the most about.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
Alexandre

Craig