lemme check out _1_0_x tomorrow
(only working on *trunk* ;))

-M

On 1/22/07, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/22/07, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 1/22/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I guess since other will run into this,
> > I created a ticket and marked it as fixed for 1.1.0
> > so the release notes contain that ;)
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-394
> >
> <snip/>
>
> Thanks, seems like a good example of something that should be applied
> to the 1_0_X branch too. Would you like to do that as well?

Agreed, although in general I also think you're setting a good precedent by
asking for agreement (lazy consensus) first.

-Rahul

Craig

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/shale/framework/trunk/shale-view/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/view/faces/ViewPhaseListener.java?view=diff&r1=497774&r2=497775&pathrev=497775

--