On 1/22/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think we should add 105-snap and
104-release to the jira versions

Version "1.0.5-SNAPSHOT" is already there.  The  "1.0.4-SNAPSHOT"  version
will get converted into "1.0.4" as a byproduct of the release process that
Rahul is executing.  But, in this particular case, it didn't get fixed in
1.0.4, so we would want to tag this as being fixed only in "1.0.5-SNAPSHOT"
and "1.1.0-SNAPSHOT".

(howto do that?)

This just takes JIRA admin privileges, which I have but can happily share.
Give me a shout if you'd like the ability to do that kind of thing.

Craig

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/shale/framework/trunk/shale-view/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/view/faces/ViewPhaseListener.java?view=diff&r1=497774&r2=497775&pathrev=497775

--
Matthias Wessendorf