From: JS Portal Support [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 5:27 AM
To: user@shale.apache.org
Subject: tiles integration error

Hi,

I'm trying to configure tiles with shale, but get the below listed
exception
which clearly shows it cannot find the
org/apache/tiles/DefinitionsFactoryException class. But in the latest
tiles-core-2.0 this Exception is located at
org/apache/tiles/definition/DefinitionsFactoryException. So my guess is
one
of the other packages it expecting an older tiles version. But I believe
have all the latest shale and MyFaces jar's. Can anyone figure out from
this
stack trace where the problem lies?

Thanks,
Joost

-----------The exception----------

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tiles/DefinitionsFactoryException
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.getApplicationObject(FacesCo
nfig
urator.java:548)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configureApplication(FacesCo
nfig
urator.java:473)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(FacesConfigurator.
java
:141)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.initFaces(Startu
pSer
vletContextListener.java:69)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitializ
ed(S
tartupServletContextListener.java:52)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.j
ava:
3729)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4187
)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1013)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:718)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1013)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:442)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:450)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:709)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:551)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:294)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:432)