On 2/7/07, JS Portal Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I cheered too soon ;-)

:-)

I have all the right jar's in place but can't figure out how to configure
the lot. Maybe I'm missing something but I can't find any example with the
shale 1.1.0 snapshot I just downloaded. The thread at [1] seems too old
and
the explanation at [2] seems to new. Where can I find a working example to
work from?

I guess most of my questions is in regard to configuring tiles, but since
I'm relying on shale, I need to make sure I'm configuring the right
version
here.

There are a couple of pointers on the Shale wiki that might help[1].

Thanks,
Joost

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/user@shale.apache.org/msg00774.html
[2] http://tiles.apache.org/quickstart/index.html