Hi,
I downloaded shale-framework-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT, and ran maven build.  I build
against the JavaServer Faces Reference Implementation by adding  -Djsf=ri to
the command line. But not sure if it really generated the jars with JSF ref
implementation and not Apache myFaces (that is default).
Also, does the pom.xml only generates Jar files? What about the web pages in
several applications, doesn't it need to create a War file. I would appreciate
if someon can share any knowledge/information.
Thanks
Apurva