Dear Hermod,

Thank you for your help. When running maven on the mojo folder like you
explained I get the following error. The same reason also keeps me from
succeeding in the mvn clean install on the test folder:

----------the error---------------

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.shale:Tld2ClayCfg:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.shale
-DartifactId=Tld2ClayC
fg \
          -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.shale:Tld2ClayCfgMojo:maven-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.shale:Tld2ClayCfg:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.shale:Tld2ClayCfgMojo:maven-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Unfortunately I am new to Maven so don't fully grasp its purpose and
workings. It seems like I need a missing Tld2ClayCfg jar. Could you point me
in the right direction please?

Thank you,
Joost