Fra: Ryan Wynn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 27. mai 2007 19:48
Til: user@shale.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: SV: SV: SHALE-444

Yes, you must unzip in plugin directory.  When I downloaded from Hermod's
site the url said .jar but the actual file was .zip.  Either one will work,
though it should be zip.

However, I just checked and the way the jar is built you will need to
actually create a directory inside plugins first.

cd plugins
mkdir shale_clay_plugin_1.0.0
cd shale_clay_plugin_1.0.0
mv shale_clay_plugin_1.0.0.zip .