Hy, first of all thank a lot for the support you give us!

At the moment, I have two open problems I have fixed with workarounds:

1) Issue SHALE-409: I have tested the patch suggested by Matt Hughes at
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-409
<http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-409> .

And does work.

2) I'm using the "data" property of DialogContext to store some
information but when start a subdialog, the getData of DialogContext
return an HashMap (not my class) and the HashMap is empty.

Do you think to spend you time (thanks thanks...) to resolve these
problems or you are already planned to do others?

Regards

Mario

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.