From: Antonio Petrelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 7 giugno 2007 12.40
To: user@shale.apache.org
Subject: Re: Open problems

2007/6/7, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> But are you a shale developer?

No, I am a Struts and Tiles committer and I know the process.
You cannot force anyone to apply patches, we (intended as "Apache
developers") all have our reasons, and we are all volunteers.
Currently, using your local version is your only viable option, sorry
for
that.

Antonio

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.